Support for Toshiba
Toshiba Corporation stylized as TOSHIBA is a multinational corporation headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. The list of products and services provided by Toshiba includes electronic equipments, power systems, household appliances, medical equipments, office equipments, laptops and computers, lightings, and many more.
Toshiba was founded in the year 1938 as Tokyo Shibaura Electric K.K. by the merger of Shibaura Seisakusho (Shibaura Engineering Works) and Tokyo Denki (Tokyo Electric). Toshiba entered the computer market in 1954 by introducing Japanese first TAC digital computer. The name however got changed to Toshiba Corporation in the year 1978.
Toshiba technical support
The team of technical support for Toshiba provides solutions for the most common laptop/computer related issues such as:
- Fixing hardware and software issues
- Other issues related to Toshiba devices
- Driver Installation and configuring
- Fixing laptop and computer related issues
Common issues / problems with Toshiba Laptops
Below-mentioned are the common issues with Toshiba devices:
- Failed power jack issues in Toshiba Satellite A75 and M35X A75.
- Laptop shutting down all by itself.
- Lock-up issues with Toshiba Satellite M35X, A70 or A75.
- Battery charging problems with Toshiba Satellite A105.
If you’re facing any issues with your desktop, laptop and mobile, contact us at 800-266-1094 for Online Toshiba laptop support.